Help :d

Fine, i've two pc's, and i want to open my localhost server from both the pc's, i ca do it from one, but cant with the other, how to get the localhost server in my other pc ?

((PS)): I'M OPENING BOTH THE PC'S FROM 1 INTERNET CONNECTION!

Thanks in advance XD!

"localhost" refers to the current PC itself. When running the samp server on PC A, you can connect to "localhost" from PC A. But on PC B youll need the IP of PC A to connect to it, as "localhost" would just refer to PC B.
Open "cmd" on PC A (win_key+R, then type cmd) In the new window type "ipconfig". Youll see a list with several stuff. The interesting part is "IPv4-address" (or similar). Thats the IP of PC A that you need to enter on PC B. If theres more than one IPv4, pick the one starting with 192 or 168, or just try them all.

I tried it, but its not even responding :d.

Some firewall running on the server PC? Else make sure the IP is correct, open cmd on PC B again, then type "ping <ip_of_PC_A>" and see if its responding.

Make sure you use "[IP]:[port]" the default port is 7777, so it would look like this: 192.168.x.xxx:7777

Respectively, i fixed it by myself (it was a problem of mine), but at all you helped me,your intends i mean,

You both are rep'ed.

Another question, how can i delete/remove a reply in a thread ? (Sure a reply done by me)

Not possible. If users would have the ability to delete their own posts it would inevitably lead to a lot of abuse, such as deleting your own thread when your problem is solved. Admittedly, some people still do this by removing the contents of their posts, but I make it a habit to report those threads.

Yeah thats possible, but i spammed 3 replies accidentally, because I was from phone tho.