FREEROAM IDEAS

Hello , i want to make a new server, but i dont have ideas. My gamemode is FREEROAM, so i want someone to tell me some systems etc to make Thanks +1 rep

Well I am not a FreeRoam expert but you should start with the basics, mapping(stunts,gang bases..ect).You can also add mini-games like derby, race or make a new mini-game.Also add some duel arenas..ect

If you want to make freeroam server make it multimode add following features
Duel
House
DM
Derby
Race
Minigames
Teles
WeaponSpawner
VehicleSpawner+Many Vehicle Features like tuning etc
Dont Make anything like too complicated for players most players like freeroam want simple cmds so give short cmds and provide them with the knowledge of the server you can visit my server or uif server for many ideas hope it helped you

1. Lot teleports.
2. Lot maps.
3. Lot commands
4. Lot mini-games
5. Event system
6. A simple but yet effective admin system.
7. Multilanguage
8. Vehicle Spawning
9. SpeedBoost
10. Auto-Repair
11.Auto-flip

Honestly, if you're going to create a freeroam server, there are tonnes of things you've got to do. First of all, you need to think about what players want the most; why a player would join your server. If it was me creating a freeroam server, I'd seperate the server into different modes (freeroam, deathmatch, stunt etc.) and start off with the basic, easy commands;

/kill - commit suicide
/weapons - weapons menu for players
/vehicles - vehicles menu for players
/godmode - infinite health (make sure to disable weapons, else this would get abused a lot)
and so on...

You need to keep developing the server by adding more and more commands into the server and improving the current commands that you have. That is how servers work. You start from the bottom and work your way up. It's the same with building a house. In order to create the house, you need a base to hold the house up. This is your starting position. The main idea is to give players freedom and as many privileges as possible. Players are mainly attracted to a server with the highest amount of players online and the only way you can make that happen is by giving them what they want.

Next up would be to create a basic administration system. It isn't too hard to be fair, as long as you know what you're doing. There are many videos and tutorials out there that can help you out when it comes to scripting features for a server, I'd advise you to check them out. Anyway, your admin system should consist of levels. It's up to you how many levels you implement; if it was me, I'd implement 4-6. For each level, create a limited amount of commands. The higher the level, the more commands gained and the more power received. Your commands should look something like this;

Level 1:

/akill - Admin kill
/explode - Create an explosion (used to see if their health goes down)
/mute - Remove the right for a player to speak (used when a player spams/floods the chat)

Level 2:

/kick - Kicks a player from the server
/jail - Jails a player

You get the idea.

Add as many stunts and challenges into the server as possible. If there is anything I've learnt through the past four years of playing in freeroam servers, it is that players love stunts. It's as simple as that. I, personally, don't really care about stunts. They've never been any fun to me but for some reasons, players seem to love stunts and challenges in servers. That's why you shouldn't think about adding it, just do it. The more stunts and challenges, the more players and the higher the chances of your server being successful.

Think about adding deathmatches too. Just because you want to create a freeroam server, it doesn't mean you shouldn't add other mini modes too. Personally, I think deathmatches are a big part to a freeroam server, since every freeroam server I've played has had that mode implemented. The idea of gaining score and beating others will definitely benefit you and your server, since everyone wants the highest score possible. I can guarantee you, you'll gain many players with more deathmatches. Again, it's just something that players seem to randomly love.

Anyway, good luck my friend. Just remember, the key to creating a server is to follow through with it. It's determination and hard work that will guarantee success.

try looking on gamemode scripts section there are many good scripts available and you don't even need to do anything