How can i change my forum username.

As the title says, please if possible.

Does nobody know how to use the search function.....

Go search it.

Create a new account and send dugi a message that you abandon this old one. And this time think twice about the name, so you wont have to create the next in another 2 months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Create a new account and send dugi a message that you abandon this old one. And this time think twice about the name, so you wont have to create the next in another 2 months.
Noob question: Who's Dugi? I think he's one of the developers or the main Admin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperRobin6394
Посмотреть сообщение
Noob question: Who's Dugi? I think he's one of the developers or the main Admin?
dugi is beta tester of SA-MP. Very old beta tester of SA-MP.
Admin of this forum too.

Dugi quit samp he don't do anything here anymore last time he was active was June 2015 so he's probably moved on with his life

Quote:
Originally Posted by YGComeUPs
Посмотреть сообщение
Dugi quit samp he don't do anything here anymore last time he was active was June 2015 so he's probably moved on with his life
Then find another beta tester or admin.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
His last post was in Feb 2016, I dont think hes inactive. No idea where you read June 2015.

Thanks buddies, about searching, i already tried XD

There's no chance.

Really u gave me hope! lmao buddies, .. it's fine i wont change my name C;

ask dugi

You have 50 posts and 8 rep - that's not much at all, therefore an admin probably won't change your name because you have nothing to lose. Just create a new account, and don't log back into this one.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
His last post was this month, and he checks private messages and forum reports every day...

I think Dugi Left SA-mp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
I think Dugi Left SA-mp

He didn't

Dude XD I GOT THESE 8 REPS AFTER DYING 3 TIMES LMAO!
I wont lose them e.e

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXRevolverXx
Посмотреть сообщение
Dude XD I GOT THESE 8 REPS AFTER DYING 3 TIMES LMAO!
I wont lose them e.e
basically u can't lose them,..

Sry for the double post