[+REP] TogglePlayerSpectating bug [+REP]

Hello guys, so i got this issue from some days..when i toggleplayerspectating to 1 so he cant see the Spawn buttons and then when i toggle it to 0 he gets kick (Server Closed The Connection)..wired ha?

Quote:

if(dialogid == TEAM_DIALOG)
{
if(response)
{
switch(listitem)
{
case 0:
{
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 1);

}
}
}
return 1;
}

Quote:

if(dialogid == CLASS_DIALOG)
{
if(response)
{
switch(listitem)
{
case 0:
{
TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0);
}
}
}
return 1;
}

Hmm, maybe anticheat is kicking you?

well..i removed all Kick and Ban functions from the script and tried but well still says server closed the connection
Note: OnPlayerSpawn doesn't get called..

There's no bug with TogglePlayerSpectating. It's your code.

The only perhaps, undesired thingy would be that it DOES CALL OnPlayerSpawn when you "TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, false)".

TogglePlayerSpectating calls OnPlayerSpawn im sure about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard2H
Посмотреть сообщение
TogglePlayerSpectating calls OnPlayerSpawn im sure about it
Yep it does..but when i use it like that it doesn't and i already tried debugging it by formating a message on the server log so...it just says Server Closed The Connection so..any ideas guys!? or something you want from me to show to you?!even we can have a skype call and screenshare the code to check it

Here is the reason you should SEARCH first..
This is a very old problem, solution is simple, you should have a SetSpawnInfo before toggling the spectating off, If there is no SpawnInfo when you toggle it off player gets kicked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Here is the reason you should SEARCH first..
This is a very old problem, solution is simple, you should have a SetSpawnInfo before toggling the spectating off, If there is no SpawnInfo when you toggle it off player gets kicked.
ahh..didn't know that i just searched on wiki about the function but never heard about something like that w/e i will try that and tell you