warning to some free SATDM and "BTTDM" copy scripts

Hello all,
I just wish to inform the samp community about some bogus "free" scripts roaming around. Yes I will claim, Iam the original SATDM server, as I started over 7 years ago with the original scriptor "Moneypimp"

today, i have a successful samp community, with over 8 samp servers on all versions. I strive to run everything from the "best" nothing but the best for my servers! My servers are run off dual intel 17 quadcore processors and with more than 32 gig of ram available to them and a 1gbs port to each server.

Please be aware, they are "Copies" floating around of my game mode. these are "non secure". as whoever scripted these "copies" have also scripted "malicous server cmds" such as an email system that shows them "every password you use" . many other malicious cmds , ive never released my server scripts! . anyone downloading a script contained to be from "bttdm servers" please be aware, these are fake and full of malicious cmds. of course, any script you find "free" comes with issues, so please be aware on whats getting released on samp forums.

People do need to be aware that anything they download and compile from anywhere un-trusted, should be analyzed line by line in some instances, and downright avoided in others.

Thanks for the information!

I guess YG script is also made from scratch but which is awesomely made and non-malicious .

Thanks for the tip.

To me, it looks like you just don't want anyone to use those gamemodes. I respect that, but these "malicious cmds" and all that, don't convince me. They could be easily taken out.

The worse thing someone could do, is crash/close the server. So, I don't know why anyone would take precaution on this matter. And not use those gamemodes. They could just remove all the malicious features (which I doubt any of them have any).

Servers that use downloaded gamemodes are never serious anyway. And people without any knowledge about SA-MP Servers shouldn't be trying to start a server too, so I guess everyone is already aware about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
To me, it looks like you just don't want anyone to use those gamemodes. I respect that, but these "malicious cmds" and all that, don't convince me. They could be easily taken out.
You actually think an average SA-MP forums user, right now, would a actually have any idea about how to do that?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The worse thing someone could do, is crash/close the server. So, I don't know why anyone would take precaution on this matter. And not use those gamemodes. They could just remove all the malicious features (which I doubt any of them have any).
Actually, I'm sure you'd find they could possibly wipe the user data.

After all, they're only limited on the stupidity of the server owner...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Servers that use downloaded gamemodes are never serious anyway. And people without any knowledge about SA-MP Servers shouldn't be trying to start a server too, so I guess everyone is already aware about this.
So the people who have no knowledge, but yet still want to run a server, will be aware of this?.... Yea........

I could not even