User Control Pannel

Hello guys,
I am a admin of cod community named Advance Warfare. We get a playerbase around 70 to 90 players so we are planning to make ucp by which admins can offline ban people without entering the server and players can see their stats from forum and list of latest bans in the ucp .
So anyone who can help us in this please reply here or pm me your skype for doing the work there will be some type of rewards too .
Regards
Persie
Persie is online now Add to Persie's Reputation Report Post

well, you're not the owner ... and we don't know if you are an admin .. even the topic looks tricky
seems like scamming

Bro if you can help then tell i will make a group on skype with the owner of the server this post is posted with permission of the communty owner

Have you tried looking around at other UCP scripts and seen any you like that could be edited or would you want one from scratch?

We just want a web developer who can make a user user control panel for us and connect our forums with ingame stats Rukku can you help?

Note that no one will make it for free, nothing is free in 2016, and if you find someone for free (IMPOSSIBLE) take care, there're scammers everywhere.

Just my 2 cents.

Note that no one will make it for free, nothing is free in 2016, and if you find someone for free (IMPOSSIBLE) take care, there're scammers everywhere.

Just my 2 cents.