Learned Pawn

Hello. I have 1 question. I know how to script SAMP. i learned it by editing Samp servers, creating functions, systems and more like this.
My question is how to start learning C++.
I have learned by tutorials how to use variables or functions if else while etc like this.
Now i need to know how to start learning.(Give mee your method.)

SAMP got mee 2 years to learn scripting without tutorials or anything. just editing an samp script.... but C++ idk how to start learning
Give me an answer please! Thanks!

You start by starting to practice.

I learned Variables strings etc like this but i dont know what to do or what to start with C++ or what to edit. What to do please tell me

******* videos

Tried thay show me just variables strings and etc like this.
Can i learn it like in my method i learned PAWN ?

You're having problem like me, want to start C++ but don't know what to do, try to make bare gamemode with samp gdk or roleplay gamemode for more complex learning. Or you could try making plugin that just print something in console.

I guess you already know what basics are, plus you have been using pawn. So i would suggest you to start with SAMP plugins (C++ etc) since you have been into this for a while and on a dedicated forums!

Also, you may join stackoverflow, i find a lot help there.

Will this work ? Thanks. Is C++ working with SAMP with the same functions ?
Also other help please
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStreeter
Посмотреть сообщение
Will this work ? Thanks. Is C++ working with SAMP with the same functions ?
Also other help please
Thanks
A whole section for plugins.
http://forum.sa-mp.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18

Thank you bro but i think will be the same if i learn SAMP GDK and i start another program using C++
Also bro can you tell mee how did you learned C++