Streamer_IntSetData Question

pawn Код:
//THE AREA
BusinessInfo[b][bLandlineArea] = CreateDynamicArea(); <---- //EXAMPLE I KNOW IT'S MISSING INFORMATION

Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, BusinessInfo[b][bLandlineArea], E_STREAMER_TYPE, BUSINESS_LANDLINE_AREA);//STORE AREA TYPE
Streamer_SetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, BusinessInfo[b][bLandlineArea], E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID, b);//STORE BUSINESS ID

public OnPlayerEnterDynamicArea(playerid, areaid);
{
    if(Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, areaid, E_STREAMER_TYPE) == BUSINESS_LANDLINE_AREA)//BUSINESS LANDLINE AREA
    {
        new businessid = Streamer_GetIntData(STREAMER_TYPE_AREA, areaid, E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID);//GET THE BUSINESS ID STORED FOR THE AREA

LandlineInteraction[playerid] = 1;
        LandlineNo[playerid] = BusinessInfo[businessid][bLandlineNo];//GET THE INFORMATION WE NEED TO INTERACT WITH THE LANDLINE
        LandlineCode[playerid] = BusinessInfo[businessid][bLandlineCode];
    }
}
I'd like to know if in this example E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID and E_STREAMER_TYPE are unique to this areaid for example AreaInfo[areaid][E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID] - OR - is it not unique and by that I mean am I simply setting E_STREAMER_EXTRA_ID to the business id and every areaid will be effected by this?

I hope I explained that right it's really important I understand this.

You cannot make stuff up. Overwriting the TYPE is completely invalid as that stores the type of thing that is being created (checkpoint, pickup, area, etc). You can only use the EXTRA_ID. This value is unique to that specific element.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
You cannot make stuff up. Overwriting the TYPE is completely invalid as that stores the type of thing that is being created (checkpoint, pickup, area, etc). You can only use the EXTRA_ID. This value is unique to that specific element.
Thank you very much for clearing that up Vince!

EDIT: Is it possible to store more than 1 peace of information per area?