Game freezes on spawn

Hello everyone, well today i got a very weird issue. I connected to my server to play with the others, picked out my skin, and when i spawned my character froze. I could not move, sometimes i could not even chat. Other people told me that i was showing up as AFK. The thing is, that other people who played everything was fine for them. It was only for me. I went to see at other servers and everything works for me perfectly fine. Any ideas on what the issue could be? Also, on localhost it works fine... Thank you.

If it works for you without problems on other servers, then this is not a client problem but a server problem...
If it just occured once, it might have been a connection failure. If it occurs on the hosted server only and not on the local, you might be having a problem with some plugin or whatsoever.
If this only occurs on this single one server and occurs repeated, you could try to setting the player controllable again after spawning.

The thing is, i tried unfreezing myself, teleporting, nothing happens. Im just stuck, while othet players can play normally. Why is it that it is only for me and on my server?

is ist happening constantly to you? Or does it only happen when you have a certain playerid.

I once had a similar problem on my server, I couldn't use any command on myself, at least it had not any effect. The chat was synced and so were other text messages sent by the server or users, all other server functions like giving a weapon, setting a position or whatsoever were not working. This was due to a connection failure, and I somehow was connected on the one hand and wasn't on the other...
I could simply solve this by reconnecting. Maybe the connection of your host isn't the best and your internet connection isn't either. If the server can't execute some basic functions on you, the connection is faulty.

The thing is, this just happened to me yesterday and now its a constant issue for me and i am in USA and the server is located in Lithuania, so maybe its the connection. My ping is around 150, but other servers with this ping work fine. Anyway i could fix the connection issue?

Well fixing a connection issue is quite hard if you don't happen to be your own internet provider.
Check your connection data (upload/download speed) and if they are lower then they're supposed to be, contact your provider, they should be able to fix it then. If they aren't slower than they should be, it'll be hard.
You could try running the server on another host.
I'd suggest to not replace it completely, but set up a secondary on another host and check if this solves the issue. if so, then you can move your server to a new host.
If it really is a connection issue, it'll be hard to resolve though.

If that server isn't having a too complex structure to move it for testing purposes, I can offer you to run it on my vps for a day so you can test the issue, in this case, send me a PM (would be able to set it online for you till tomorrow in this case) - this although is only an offer for a day, not for a complete hosting.

Thanks for the offer, but i was able to come up with a host. So we put all the files in, i connected and same thing happened... Then we tried taking FS out, same thing. Took out gamemode, replaced with blank, then i was able to connect and play, but it kept saying connection lost and would reconnect me. Then added FS on, everything was fine. Added gamemode, same stuff.. I dont know what is going on... Even with blank game mode, it seems like its working but not properly... Any more ideas?

No more thoughts on what to do?