A survival gamemode(?)

So, I have been scripting this survival gamemode of mine for a while now and I kind of need some advice. It is more like RPG-Survival elements mixed with San Andreas engine.

Things which are currently done:

Code:
- Login/Register System(woooooooooooo)
- Survival Profile set-up(You are able to customize your character as much as SA:MP lets you to, you can customize your character's race,gender,age,occupation and you can customize your character's looks a bit such as; backpack,beard and moustache, hat, glasses and so on, you got what I mean.)
- Some of your skills(i.e. your weapon skills, your stamina, your metabolism) are calculated by an algorithm and are randomized by the system. So your customization choices affects your skin AND your skills.
- Semi-interactive tutorial system(enriched with actors and NPCs)
- A cutscene which tells a bit about the story(usual survival shit and again enriched with actors, npcs, moveobjects and some explosions.)
- A working quest system, you can obtain quests from NPCs throughout San Andreas, they'll give you equipment, weapons, ammo,gear and exp. It actually depends on your level and the difficulty of your quest.
- 5 missions are currently obtainable. More to come.
To-do list:

Code:
- Skills and perks system
- Crafting system
- Blueprint system
- Loot system(There will be loots spread throughout San Andreas)
- More quests
- A dynamic vehicle system where you can remove a component of a vehicle to prevent it from being stolen.
- A system to prevent people from abusing the vehicle theft prevention system.
- An admin system with an anticheat and an UI.
- Safe zones where players can't attack eachother(quest areas mostly)
- Choices that might impact the gameplay.(RPG purposes)
- End game content where the player can be teleported to a different virtual world and the gamemode can be turned into a freeroam instead of survival, it is a bit time consuming but oh well, i'll do it.
- You'll be able to participate in various events while freeroaming(i.e. DMs, stunts, races, derbies and so on.)
- Advanced hunger system
- Advanced exhaustion system
- Advanced thirst system
- Clothes system(You can loot clothes stores and you will get a randomized skin depending on your character customization choices)
- Advanced sickness system
- Airdrop system
- Loot dropping system upon death(A player MIGHT or MIGHT NOT drop a single drop of his/her)
- Dynamic weather system(randomized weather every 30~ mins)
- Day/night cycle
- Real time
I am open to any criticism or suggestions. Thanks for reading!

Im working on almost exactly the same aswell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikey07
View Post
Im working on almost exactly the same aswell
Cool! Nice to know this idea has been acknowledged and liked by a lot of people!

I'm working on something similar as well, although a bit more MMORPG like (not survival though, more like GTA Online).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prostilov
View Post
I'm working on something similar as well, although a bit more MMORPG like (not survival though, more like GTA Online).
Mine is mmorpg-alike as well but it is nothing like GTA Online.

So, I suppose there arent any suggestions or criticisms? Meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio
View Post
Mine is mmorpg-alike as well but it is nothing like GTA Online.

So, I suppose there arent any suggestions or criticisms? Meh.
Suggestion: Work on your to-do list first, then create a new thread with footage. You already have a lot to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Suggestion: Work on your to-do list first, then create a new thread with footage. You already have a lot to do.
Thanks for your suggestions. I could've captured a video, yeah but then again the server isn't rich on content right now. So, I don't know if it'd be any useful to capture a video. As for working on my to-do list, could you please give some details as to what to do with my list? Thanks in advance!

Edit: That was foolish of me to ask. I understood what you were talking about. Thanks for the suggestion again ^^