Scripting Sims-like features

Alright, so to basically point things out, I've been discussing among my own team and myself. The idea of having these type of features would be pretty neat to see or even develop, a bunch of interaction is also involve behind the concepts of these scripted ideas.

Currently, I'm working on a personal hygiene system and breaking down what the enums might be for this system, along with it's functions. I'll also be including small details such as what's needed to do certain things, and etc. Ex: You need soap obviously to take a shower. And so on.

So I was wanting to know, what else could I do that could relate to what I'm working with as far as what I might have came up with?

Bladder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Bladder.
Thanks, actually my friend & I were actually discussing a bladder system, I do like the idea of it.

There's hunger too, and "fun". Fun makes no sense to me though. If we are talking about an RP server here, you can make it sex appeal instead of fun.

I believe someone from the forums here, I think It was a beta tester, posted a nice idea from Sims. You probably know the interaction menu, don't you? The menu that pops up when you click on a sim, that one. Porting that interaction menu from Sims to SA-MP to use quick phrases while chatting with other players (at RP situations)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamer
Посмотреть сообщение
There's hunger too, and "fun". Fun makes no sense to me though. If we are talking about an RP server here, you can make it sex appeal instead of fun.

I believe someone from the forums here, I think It was a beta tester, posted a nice idea from Sims. You probably know the interaction menu, don't you? The menu that pops up when you click on a sim, that one. Porting that interaction menu from Sims to SA-MP to use quick phrases while chatting with other players (at RP situations)
I can't say that I've seen it before, I've personally never been or seen a server with the idea or concept behind it. But it's something that has been stuck in my head for some time too.

Wouldn't it be well... a little too hard?

I don't understand these useless features which only make playing harder (having to pee in the middle of a shootout or you will lose health and die, wtf?), but the hunger system is actually important if you have private-owned restaurants, because it will force players to use those restaurants and put money back into circulation. Same with cars whose tires wear out if you have private-owned mechanic garages. It's pretty important to make these features that force players to spend their money, otherwise half of the businesses in the server end up useless and complete waste of money. I even made a script that simulated customers visiting people's businesses when the server didn't have many actual players online just to keep the businesses profiting their owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't say that I've seen it before, I've personally never been or seen a server with the idea or concept behind it. But it's something that has been stuck in my head for some time too.
... me too :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcatrik
Посмотреть сообщение
... me too :P

That looks pretty cool, but we aren't trying to look exactly like Sims, but I'll get this ball rolling again.

So after developing the hygiene system, it's a great success. Works perfectly and all, now I'm moving onto working on a "Pregnancy & Baby" system. Yes I said it, nor am I crazy but it's a great idea. And very immersive. What do you guys think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayer101
Посмотреть сообщение
That looks pretty cool, but we aren't trying to look exactly like Sims, but I'll get this ball rolling again.

So after developing the hygiene system, it's a great success. Works perfectly and all, now I'm moving onto working on a "Pregnancy & Baby" system. Yes I said it, nor am I crazy but it's a great idea. And very immersive. What do you guys think?
I feel lots of explicit RP comming...