Is there a way to detect what is causing Packetloss?

Hi there, I have a recurring problem that won't go away.

I own a server, and since last September, many people in my community started to complain about Packetloss. I haven't made any big changes at that time, and I tried investigating, however I couldn't find a source to what is causing it. It's been like that for months now.
Players claim that they don't have problems in other servers.

Little background on my current VPS:
- 4 GHz CPU
- 2 GB of RAM
- 100 MBPS connection
- Debian 7
- It only runs SA-MP and a SQL server

First I thought it was internet connection issues, so I tried a couple of different hosts, and the problem remained.
I also don't have any iptables.

Some players have 0.00 packetloss, others range from 0.10 to 5.00. (according to wiki, 0.10 is much)
Even when they have a strong or average connection and fast internet. It doesn't matter how many players are online, if it's 5 or 50 problem is there.
If I run different script, example default LVDM, everything goes fine. So it must be a script issue.

Things I tried:
I have upgraded every plugin to latest version.
I tried checking for infinite loops. I couldn't find any.
String and variable sizes are reasonable.
CPU usage average is about 17-29%. I never goes above 50%.

What is going on? Is there a proper way somehow to detect what is causing this? I feel like it's finding a needle in a haystack.

You have checked the I/O usage?
Ask for your hosting provider about the load average on the node, and check the load on your VPS too.
You can check the I/O usage on Windows Performance monitor or in Linux using "iotop".

You need check for any firewall too. Some DCs uses the QoS for limit the traffic for clients, so it can be causes some problems.

Take a MTR from player with the problem and check their routes to your host.