RunTime Error 19

Guys Help me please , I can't run any script on my laptop , everytime I start the server it gives me this error at the end : "Script[gamemodes/freeroam.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found" "
Thanks in advance

Your script is compiled with errors open it with pawn and compile it, if it shows errors fix them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydah
Посмотреть сообщение
Your script is compiled with errors open it with pawn and compile it, if it shows errors fix them.
Or... the plugins could be the problem try getting the lastest plugins

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh, no? The script wouldn't compile at all if it had errors meaning an AMX wouldn't be produced.

Its your plugins, you either need to GET the plugins/includes and put them in your server files or update them & recompile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
Uh, no? The script wouldn't compile at all if it had errors meaning an AMX wouldn't be produced.

Its your plugins, you either need to GET the plugins/includes and put them in your server files or update them & recompile.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Told Yah....

Also, Make sure you have the plugins line with the plugins name and extension ( streamer.dll ) or ( streamer.so) - People tend to forget it.

Also, Scriptfiles folder.