SA-MP Keeps freezing

Alright hello everyone been a long time.
So i have been away for 2 years now and planning to come back now.

Although i have been trouble running sa-mp for more than 5 minutes, its not SA-MP Client issue for sure but i cannot pinpoint what the problem might be
Here's what happens:
When i connect to any server i can enjoy a gameplay of maximum 5 to 10 minutes after which my SA-MP freezes and i cannot access anything not even the pause menu of the game all i can do is switch it off manually from taskmanager or even worse sometimes shut the laptop off to get it out of the stuck-state

Now i have a feeling this is a graphic issue and here is what i have already done
Tried to update the drivers
Downgrade the drivers (last update)
Tried playing in safe mode

Also i have no mods installed on my computer: NONE, not even a sound mod so that cannot be an issue

Here are my specs
Core i7, Windows 8 64 bit
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GT 920M

Thank you for your patience.

Well, I had a similar problem, my version of problem was that I couldn`t start any game, so it`s a virus, with your specs you can run modern games, so reinstall windows or upgrade your laptop to Windows 10 and format whole laptop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I had a similar problem, my version of problem was that I couldn`t start any game, so it`s a virus, with your specs you can run modern games, so reinstall windows or upgrade your laptop to Windows 10 and format whole laptop.
Re-install the game before going about doing something drastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RanSEE
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright hello everyone been a long time.
So i have been away for 2 years now and planning to come back now.

Although i have been trouble running sa-mp for more than 5 minutes, its not SA-MP Client issue for sure but i cannot pinpoint what the problem might be
Here's what happens:
When i connect to any server i can enjoy a gameplay of maximum 5 to 10 minutes after which my SA-MP freezes and i cannot access anything not even the pause menu of the game all i can do is switch it off manually from taskmanager or even worse sometimes shut the laptop off to get it out of the stuck-state

Now i have a feeling this is a graphic issue and here is what i have already done
Tried to update the drivers
Downgrade the drivers (last update)
Tried playing in safe mode

Also i have no mods installed on my computer: NONE, not even a sound mod so that cannot be an issue

Here are my specs
Core i7, Windows 8 64 bit
16 GB DDR3 RAM
Nvidia GT 920M

Thank you for your patience.
Your Spesific Is Able to Use Windows 10,Why not tried ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanady
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow, really?

"SA-MP freezes, so its a virus. Format your PC."

Might as well tell him to delete system32.

Delete GTA San Andreas User Files in your Documents folder then try. If the problem persists, reinstall GTA altogether with SAMP

welcome back..
delete gta sa file.. in documents.

Had to restore windows to an earlier point where it uninstalled the latest driver update, seems to working pretty fine now
Thank you for you suggestions fellas.