NEED HELP!anyone know anticheating?

i personally host a small server using an opensource rp gamemode……
but recently some players access a cheat created by' WATTI'.
In the GM,all the players' weapon data were saved on mysql but somehow those cheater manage to get weapon like minigun!
normally if players weapon data doesnt match on mysql,they will get banned.
so i am really confused right now
somebody has a way plz tell me!thx a lot

Is the data checked at the end of a timer or every time a player gets/changes weapon?
Also, it's probably better to check that with variables in the script instead of MySQL.

yes i think it get checked every time a player gets weapon..if you use m0d or cleo you will be banned immediately .but those cheaters type a command/setwea+id they recieved a weapon by the id.This cmd never appear on the script.somehow this WATTI cheat can avoid being detected we have to ban them manually

Detect weapon ID 38 (minigun) under OnPlayerWeaponShot, or make a timer and checking the weapon id every second

i add this function already .if a admin using admincmd to spawn a normal player a minigun,the player get banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsCody
Посмотреть сообщение
Detect weapon ID 38 (minigun) under OnPlayerWeaponShot, or make a timer and checking the weapon id every second
i know how they cheat right now... they disable onfoot data when firing a weapon then reset weapon as soon as enable
onfoot data