SA-MP Host!

Hello all i need help with hosting a samp server.
I want a FREE samp server with mysql database and 30 - 60 slots .
Please help me where can i found one!

Thanks!

I got bored saying the same thing in same time!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...09&postcount=2

There's no free hostings nowadays, there are some free samp hostings but you need to careful cause of scammers everywhere.

Free things are always too good to be true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Free things are always too good to be true.
Ive seen paid hosters doing their job worse than some free ones, so paid stuff isnt always better, and free stuff isnt always that bad

So there is no good and free host :/ Ok thanks anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Ive seen paid hosters doing their job worse than some free ones, so paid stuff isnt always better, and free stuff isnt always that bad
Agree. My terrible experience with OVH as an example. Paying 17 euro's for a host. Eventually getting nothing and it's been 2 weeks and I haven't got refunded.
So, basically. Free hosting is hard to find, and paid hosting is not always the best idea. Try making some researches if you want to find a paid host as an example.

HyDrAtIc you are saying that i can find a "Paid Host"?

Hmm i got a free host:-
www.samp-host.cf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuFF12
Посмотреть сообщение
HyDrAtIc you are saying that i can find a "Paid Host"?
Of course you can find paid hosts. There are tons of them, but if you need good support you'll need more cash. But as I said, if you are not an expert at the field of VPS's. Just don't try OVH, as their services are unmanaged and their support is ridiculously bad.

rootstamp.com was and excellent free hosting website i used it but sad to say its closed now.
(No Server Name Tag)
(DDoS protection)
(Internet Tab)
(and much more..)