does anyone know how to fix this ?

Код:
//----------------------
// Admin Tag
//----------------------
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] == 3)
    {
        new String[128];
        format(String, sizeof(String), "{996666}[ADMIN] {25A5A8}%s: {FFFFFF}(%d): %s",GetName(playerid), playerid, text);
        SendClientMessageToAll(-1,String);
        return 0;
    }
    else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] == 4)
    {
        new String[128];
        format(String, sizeof(String), "{996666}[LEADER] {25A5A8}%s: {FFFFFF}(%d): %s",GetName(playerid), playerid, text);
        return 0;
    }
    else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] == 2)
    {
        new String[128];
        format(String, sizeof(String), "{996666}[MOD] {25A5A8}%s: {FFFFFF}(%d): %s",GetName(playerid), playerid, text);
        return 0;

}
		return 0;
	}
i will +rep if someone helped me

Here you go:

Код:
//----------------------
// Admin Tag
//----------------------
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] == 3)
    {
        new Str1[128];
        format(Str1, sizeof(Str1), "{996666}[ADMIN] {25A5A8}%s: {FFFFFF}(%d): %s",GetName(playerid), playerid, text);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFF ,Str1);
        return 1;
    }
    else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] == 4)
    {
        new Str2[128];
        format(Str2, sizeof(Str2), "{996666}[LEADER] {25A5A8}%s: {FFFFFF}(%d): %s",GetName(playerid), playerid, text);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFF ,Str2);
        return 1;
    }
    else if(PlayerInfo[playerid][Admin] == 2)
    {
        new Str3[128];
        format(Str3, sizeof(Str3), "{996666}[MOD] {25A5A8}%s: {FFFFFF}(%d): %s",GetName(playerid), playerid, text);
        SendClientMessageToAll(0xFFFFFF ,Str3);
        return 1;

}

dude it get worse

Make sure there is no missing bracket before the start of this code, your code seems fine. Try commenting out some of the previous part to check if something is wrong with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamy
Посмотреть сообщение
Make sure there is no missing bracket before the start of this code, your code seems fine. Try commenting out some of the previous part to check if something is wrong with it.
didn't understand any word you just said T_T .. can you please help me ?

Look out if there is an extra '}' before the line it's giving error on. If this doesn't help, please post the full code of this function from where it is starting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamy
Посмотреть сообщение
Look out if there is an extra '}' before the line it's giving error on. If this doesn't help, please post the full code of this function from where it is starting.
do you have ******** or skype , ill send you the gamemode and i will +rep T_T

I'm sorry bro but I won't be able to help you privately, it's against the rules to help privately. You can post only this function code and I'll try my best to resolve the issue for you. If not, you can try to comment out the part of the function which is giving error which you can start from /* and end with */

i didn't understand from where i copy my gamemode ! i just comment the whole function from where it start

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuN1Sh3r
Посмотреть сообщение
i didn't understand from where i copy my gamemode ! i just comment the whole function from where it start
Copy the actual text, stop screenshotting the error window.