[FilterScript] Full and Simple Actor System

ACTOR SYSTEM
Yo, I have been learning and practicing Pawn for months now and I just finished my first Filterscript. This is a pretty simple Actor System containing several helpful commands, they are listed below.

Commands
  • /spawnactor [skin id] [Vulnerability (0: invulnerable / 1: vulnerable)] > spawns the actor where the player is facing
  • /removeactor [actor id] (id can be viewed if went near it or /allactors) > removes specified actor
  • /removeallactors > clears all actors
  • /gotoactor [actor id] > TP you to the actor's position
  • /getactor [actor id] > TP the actor to your position
  • /setactoranim [animation name] > Set an anim on actor
  • /cancelactoranim [actor id] > cancels the anim that has been excuted on the actor
  • /cancelallactorsanim > cancels all anims that has been excuted on the actors
  • /actorstext > shows/hides all actors 3D text
  • /updateactor [actor id] [skin id] [vulnerability] > updates specified actor's skin and vulnerability (Also updates rotation, view where you want and apply command!)
  • /actorhelp > Shows a list of Actors' system commands

NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE LOGGED IN AS RCON TO EXECUTE THESE COMMANDS!
How to make this work?
  • Download the Mediafire file (if you use Pastebin to download, you know what you are doing :P)
  • Follow the instructions given in the 'ReadMe' file.
  • Join the game and log in as RCON.
Picture
https://i.gyazo.com/5e3779f877721635...2cdef495f5.png

Downloads
Mediafire
Pastebin

Credits
  • maddinat0r - sscanf
  • Zeex - zcmd
  • SA-MP - everything basically
Bugs
I haven't found any bugs while testing this script, but do reply below if you find any.

Nice FS bro i will test it in my second server

This is dope, gonna add it to my server and I'll let you know if it works.

You should be saving them what good is a system that doesn't save?

Code:
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(70) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamageActor")
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(158) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(198) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(376) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(424) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(479) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacrificeGaming
View Post
Code:
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(70) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamageActor")
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(158) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(198) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(234) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(376) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(401) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(424) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
C:\Users\marlb\Desktop\Sacrifice Roleplay\filterscripts\ActorSystem.pwn(479) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetActorPoolSize"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Errors.
You need a_actor include, download it and put in folder pawno/include

Nice job, but there isn't save and load of actors

what is the meaning of this type of systems?,as Pottus said,when there`s no saving & loading and if you close the server it`s all gone,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
You should be saving them what good is a system that doesn't save?
^^^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMag
View Post
[CENTER]

Yo, I have been learning and practicing Pawn for months now and I just finished my first Filterscript. This is a pretty simple Actor System containing several helpful commands, they are listed below.
.. ^^^

Well it's not bad for your first filterscript, maybe in the future you can make this one save via MySQL.