Samp template

can anyone give me a good SA-MP website template with UCP for free please?

Hello,

Please search for it on your own. We aren't your workers, nor your babysitters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

Please search for it on your own. We aren't your workers, nor your babysitters.
DONT TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT HE JUST ASKED FOR THE HELP IF YOU CANT HELP HIM DONT POST THIS IS A COMMUNITY FORUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
DONT TALK TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT HE JUST ASKED FOR THE HELP IF YOU CANT HELP HIM DONT POST THIS IS A COMMUNITY FORUM
Thank's sir!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I said please. That's less rude than using caps, as if you were shouting.

And what kind of help is OP asking for? If he wants to start a server using various factors taken from this forum, without him putting effort into anything. Factors which are totally free and already made for him. Can't he at least look for them?

@OP - Maybe ****** could help you? Your thread gives me feelings I cannot describe.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
lol. Don't act like a retard.

OT: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=560040

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Why dont you like it? It is not what he said it is in the way he said.I could understand that how when u feel when u ask for help and get annoying lecture thats why became angry If you become high in level dont forget the path and past in which u came to this level
Edit:@Travalle i made a smf forum for u but remember no one will,even me,do it for u again dont hope like that if u want to get a good server or for anything in your life u should know how to stand on own your own.Lazy one will end crazy.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why dont you like it? It is not what he said it is in the way he said.I could understand that how when u feel when u ask for help and get annoying lecture thats why became angry If you become high in level dont forget the path and past in which u came to this level
Edit:@Travalle i made a smf forum for u but remember no one will,even me,do it for u again dont hope like that if u want to get a good server or for anything in your life u should know how to stand on own your own.Lazy one will end crazy.
Wow nice one dude you are absolutely right there are many frauds in the forum

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
agree^

even when your high level never stray from the path grashoper. your past must never forget too ^.^

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
when u ask for help and get annoying lecture thats why became angry If you become high in level dont forget the path and past in which u came to this level
He's not asking for help. He's asking for a complete and working feature. And I don't see how being "high in level" is in any way related to having some common sense. I once started too, and I have asked a few questions here, yes. But I never expected someone to hand me something on a silver platter.

On topic, though: there is no "one-size-fits-all" UCP because everyone's server is different and everyone's database is different.