What wrong here cant see the problem

PHP код:
./includes/functions.pwn(14860) : warning 213tag mismatch 
Код:
  			CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("{FFFFFF}[{339900}Property{FFFFFF}]",0x00AE00FF,HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorZ]+0.75, 25.0, 1, -1, 100.0);

Which streamer are you using?

is this incognito's streamer?
if so, my version says parameters are:
Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_3D_TEXT_LABEL_SD);
that would missfit on the "testlos" as you are using a float for that (if it's incognito's with version 2.0)

P.S.: I'd use "INVALID_VEHICLE_ID" instead of "-1" if that is the "attachedvehicle" in your version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
Which streamer are you using?

is this incognito's streamer?
if so, my version says parameters are:
Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel(const text[], color, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:drawdistance, attachedplayer = INVALID_PLAYER_ID, attachedvehicle = INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, testlos = 0, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Float:streamdistance = STREAMER_3D_TEXT_LABEL_SD);
that would missfit on the "testlos" as you are using a float for that (if it's incognito's with version 2.0)

P.S.: I'd use "INVALID_VEHICLE_ID" instead of "-1" if that is the "attachedvehicle" in your version
Now i use this but still same warning

Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("{FFFFFF}[{339900}Property{FFFFFF}]",0x00AE00FF,HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorZ]+0.75, 25.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 1, -1, 100.0);

You didn't get the idea of "parameters"... The order is to be followed.
First thing is the text and needs to be a string, then comes the color, after that the for floats of the positions and drawdistance..
after that we have INTEGERS:
attachedplayer, attachedvehicle, testlos, worldid, interiord, playerid
and then again the float for streamdistances

so you would need something like:
Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("{FFFFFF}[{339900}Property{FFFFFF}]",0x00AE00FF,HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorZ]+0.75, 25.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1, -1, -1, 100.0);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
You didn't get the idea of "parameters"... The order is to be followed.
First thing is the text and needs to be a string, then comes the color, after that the for floats of the positions and drawdistance..
after that we have INTEGERS:
attachedplayer, attachedvehicle, testlos, worldid, interiord, playerid
and then again the float for streamdistances

so you would need something like:
Код:
CreateDynamic3DTextLabel("{FFFFFF}[{339900}Property{FFFFFF}]",0x00AE00FF,HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorZ]+0.75, 25.0, INVALID_PLAYER_ID, INVALID_VEHICLE_ID, 0, -1, -1, -1, 100.0);
Ohh i see, thank you dude for the help rep