PlayAudioStreamForPlayer not working...?

So guys I have a problem. I am streaming music in my server. Everything works fine for me. But I tested it with my friends. They have their radio volume enabled and everything. They also get the stream audio message. But they don't hear the music. Then we tested it on my friend's server. But now he only hears the music and we don't. So I think the problem here is that only the host can hear the music. And yes we tried everything. We even switched with playerids etc. We spent more than 3 hours with trying to figure out what the problem is. But no luck. Anybody knows something about this problem?

EDIT:

Guys just to clarify... Everything is working fine. Because why else would the host hear the music? If the host can hear the music it means that it's working or am I wrong? So just to make sure:

The script is working.
The radio volume of all players who are connected, are enabled.
We tested it several times with switching between ID's, with switching from servers etc.
We have tried several links. We even tried dropbox, kiwi etc.

Guys I think it's not the script itself, but more the function that is called "PlayAudioStreamForPlayer". I think there is something wrong with this function or anything? I mean does anybody has this problem also?

Are you using any other params besides playerid and url in PlayAudioStreamForPlayer?

I am using a loop but I also tried it on OnPlayerConnect without a loop. And it's only working for the host again. But not for the other players.

I'm not sure, but it may be because its simply just a localhost server. Try running your script on a real machine, i think there are few hosting companies that allow users to get a free testing server for a few hours.
And do not use any params besides the ones i have mentioned earlier, only id & url.

try changing the audio stream url it may occurs like that sometimes the audio url doesnot respond to some ips try to get a good mp3server best of luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
try changing the audio stream url it may occurs like that sometimes the audio url doesnot respond to some ips try to get a good mp3server best of luck
It doesn't matter. It's not the fault of audio hosting service since stream actually works - the issue is, only host can hear it.
As i said it happens probably because server is running on a localhost.

if you don't have a server atm, pm me, we can try running it on mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucamsx
Посмотреть сообщение
It doesn't matter. It's not the fault of audio hosting service since stream actually works - the issue is, only host can hear it.
As i said it happens probably because server is running on a localhost.

if you don't have a server atm, pm me, we can try running it on mine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucamsx
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not sure, but it may be because its simply just a localhost server. Try running your script on a real machine, i think there are few hosting companies that allow users to get a free testing server for a few hours.
And do not use any params besides the ones i have mentioned earlier, only id & url.
We tested some other links where the mp3 file is uploaded to the website and the link ends with .mp3. These links were working for everyone. Everyone could hear the music. But it's strange that the other links only work for the host but not for the others.

Can we see the code? I want to see if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistermaru
Посмотреть сообщение
We tested some other links where the mp3 file is uploaded to the website and the link ends with .mp3. These links were working for everyone. Everyone could hear the music. But it's strange that the other links only work for the host but not for the others.
The problem can be in the website (where you upload the audio-files), if you share them only with you. But the problem probably is not in the code.

Try to upload your music file to kiwi6.com and copy the hotlink and i sure it will working
My link: http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/y0jkyo...ker_-_Fade.mp3