Microsoft had a good run

I think Microsoft reached its climax... they just keep reproducing piles and piles of shit over and over again... Windows 7 was the last of Microsoft.

We need a new Operating System... from scratch.

What are you on? And I mean drugs, not OS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OP
Chop chop.

Okay, I'll inform them..

The answer is like what's the point of reinventing the wheel? Users care about UI and that's what Microsoft update also - if they want to start over again it will probably be same things it's just like waste of time and money for them. The whole series is named as "Windows" the numbers that come after this word are versions of the Windows so yeah..

They should maybe start another series instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lntoxicated
Посмотреть сообщение
I think Microsoft reached its climax... they just keep reproducing piles and piles of shit over and over again... Windows 7 was the last of Microsoft.

What are you on about? Windows 10 has been flawless for me, besides compatibility with GTA SA, which I mean, the game is over 10 years old, quite frankly it shouldnt run it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lntoxicated
Посмотреть сообщение

If we need a new OS then get started working on a new one. If you think you can do a better job.

And if Windows 7 is the best choice for you, then just use it. No need for something new.

Intoxicated indeed.

Windows 7 in my opinion is the best OS. But that's just my opinion. Win 8 or Win 10 may be liked by others too. Just because a few people don't like Win 8 or Win 10 - Doesn't mean Microsoft will stop their production.

Microsoft is and will always be the best OS producer. (IMO)

http://www.theirnetworth.com/Businesses/Microsoft/

$250 billion says Microsoft is doing just fine.

Can you please explain to me why is Microsoft just keep reproducing piles and piles of shit over and over again