Her career and life are ruined - did she deserve it?

For a day or so now, this topic has been stuck in my head.

Read this if you don't know about the woman who attacked an uber driver and went viral.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/miami-do...river-florida/

While intoxicated, this lady attacked the uber driver, threw everything out of his car and was acting very badly. The video went viral VERY fast and people identified her as Anjali Ramkissoon, a resident doctor. The internet destroyed her instagram, commented on her doctor review page and destroyed her on ********. She was suspended from the place where she works and things are probably only will get worse for her.

Do you think she deserved this?

"While intoxicated"... Her own choice, she did it to herself.

Who really goes around and assaults someone then starts ripping shit out of his car. If she'd done it to the wrong person she could've been killed with a reasonable excuse.

I doubt that's the punishment she deserves to get. First of all, they have to clarify if she got intoxicated on purpose and if that intoxication made her act like that or it was only a partial intoxication. Only with that information I could do an objective statement

Yes, smart people don't act that stupid and aggressive even when drunk. She was just showing her true self and not deserving of a medical license.

Its the USA, so she can actually sue the initiators and video uploaders and will probably get much more money in compensations than she would have earned as doctor in her whole life.

"In the end, the Uber driver, who’s named Igor Belic declined to press charges and took a cas"

Igor, it's Roman, let's go bowling some doctors

Regardless of her being intoxicated her not I think that she deserves it, a lot of people abuse alcohol these days and they don't realize that they hurt themselves from the inside by consuming it but I don't judge anyone. The only thing I don't really think she deserved is being spammed with hate in her personal social media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Its the USA, so she can actually sue the initiators and video uploaders and will probably get much more money in compensations than she would have earned as doctor in her whole life.
Wut.
It's a public place, the guy had every right to record it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
Посмотреть сообщение
Wut.
It's a public place, the guy had every right to record it.
You have to blur the faces if you'll upload a public video like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -CaRRoT
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to blur the faces if you'll upload a public video like that.
Do you have any source for that? It would be decent to do so, but I don't think it is required.

As for getting yourself intoxicated: entirely your own fault. It's called self-control.