Yo.As title says,i want to learn HTML coding.
Well i started from some days and i downloaded a tutorial of HTML.It's 428 pages and i still in page around 50 lol. It's too long but i loved HTML and i really learn fast and easy... But the problem,i don't know if i continue and if i do,i will be pro? i mean i can do some projects with HTML? i'm not planning to get a job so lol just for fun and spending time.... I learned samp scripting from a long time and stoped doing this,thinked maybe programming languages will be better to learn...
And i have a question,what's the difference between html and php? idk i see some websites with PHP and some other with HTML,i tried learning PHP but it was hard and need lots of download and idk what,but HTML don't need anything it's better to learn and easier....
So what you suggest me to learn?? and i continue or not? if you want i can post a link of the tutorial that i downloaded from the internet..... Thanks for reading

Since you are enjoying what you're doing, then continue of course.

And yes, you'll be able to do some projects yourself if you learn HTML, but you'll use PHP too, so you should learn both languages if you want to do a website for example.

There're many tutorials on ******* about HTML, just search for HTML tutorials and you'll find many useful and well explained tutorials, because this thing that you've downloaded which has 400+ pages is too many... as I said there're useful videos on *******, also this website is good and you can learn a lot http://www.w3schools.com/

About HTML and PHP,

HTML is the "design" or structure of a website, and PHP is the brains or processes of the site.

Let's say you're making a contact forum. You would use HTML to build the text fields and submit button, but PHP would actually preform the job, or send the email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
Since you are enjoying what you're doing, then continue of course.

And yes, you'll be able to do some projects yourself if you learn HTML, but you'll use PHP too, so you should learn both languages if you want to do a website for example.

There're many tutorials on ******* about HTML, just search for HTML tutorials and you'll find many useful and easy to understand tutorials, because this thing that you've downloaded which has 400+ pages is too many... So there're useful videos on *******, also this website is good and you can learn a lot http://www.w3schools.com/

About HTML and PHP,

HTML is the "design" or structure of a website, and PHP is the brains or processes of the site.

Let's say you're making a contact forum. You would use HTML to build the text fields and submit button, but PHP would actually preform the job, or send the email.
oh yea thanks you,and i will continue this tutorial,because it's soooo good with examples and definitions....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto81
Посмотреть сообщение
oh yea thanks you,and i will continue this tutorial,because it's soooo good with examples and definitions....
No problem, good luck.

Adding to TheSnaKe, You will also need something called CSS and probably JS, JS is not a must but you will defo need CSS.

http://html.net/tutorials/css/lesson1.php - More info about what is CSS.

If you have some knowledge about script PWN , That can help you in PHP. Good luck!

Programming is a practical thing. Reading books about that doesnt help me a lot, I know people who like this though, but you wont learn a lot without doing practical excersises. Most of the books arent even meant to be read as a whole, but to be referenced and checked if you need to know something specific.

Id recommend to start with an easy website project. Make it text only at first, to learn the basics, and extend it as you progress with learning. If you like the book, do this alongside with reading. Implement the stuff that you just read about. This way youll have to look up older things less frequent while you progress.

There are many tutorials on the internet, but I'll recommend one of this article which I think it contains most of the information for a newbie. Before you find anything HTML related, please avoid outdated resources, go for HTML5, along with CSS3 (which is the stylesheet file necessary for styling your page). Bootstrap is a pretty famous boilerplate for HTML5, you can start off with that to create a full-fledged responsive site.

PHP is only necessary for the back-end developing, as in "control of the site" which I think you don't need to learn since you've no knowledge about HTML yet. (basically, web development which is different from web designing).

I should also mention that HTML is a markup language, it uses tags instead of a code (doesn't uses variables, functions, classes or anything like that) so Pawn language is a different story since it's a scripting language (Pawn is based on C language).

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSnaKe
Посмотреть сообщение
... also this website is good and you can learn a lot http://www.w3schools.com/
That site isn't "good", just fine and it's having incomplete, false information most of the time. I'd recommend using MDN instead, it's much better and having great examples of stuff. Also, don't use Comic Sans MS, it's cancerous for your health.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Programming is a practical thing. Reading books about that doesnt help me a lot, I know people who like this though, but you wont learn a lot without doing practical excersises. Most of the books arent even meant to be read as a whole, but to be referenced and checked if you need to know something specific.

Id recommend to start with an easy website project. Make it text only at first, to learn the basics, and extend it as you progress with learning. If you like the book, do this alongside with reading. Implement the stuff that you just read about. This way youll have to look up older things less frequent while you progress.
Well,I confirm you with that.... I don't learn HTML for nothing... I have 15 years old,and in 2 years i will start learning programming languages in university so as i saw on internet, it's 3 years of informatique,2 years of master(here we learn PHP,HTML,JS,CSS…) and i can continue learning… And yeah,i can't wait more to start learning this i'm in love with programming,so when i saw samp,i was so happy to try it!! So i got the idea of programming... And yup samp helped me a lot,now when i started the HTML tutorial,i was understanding the idea of what's a tag,a code and how to make some groups under tags… did u get it? Lol
Thanks your for your answer
EDIT:this is what i read. and i'm page 66

Removed.