forums

can someone please make me PHP bb forums or SMF forums please but please add a news system and chatbox please?

Yea sure!

Can you please make me a glass of chocolate milk?

No? Okay. Thanks.

No-one is going to make you a forum just because you say so, like why? Use common sense.

I'll make whatever you want if your going to pay me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
Посмотреть сообщение
Yea sure!
can you please make me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travalle
Посмотреть сообщение
can you please make me??
It was ironic if you didn't noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ]Rafaellos[
Посмотреть сообщение
It was ironic if you didn't noticed.
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you please make me a glass of chocolate milk?

No? Okay. Thanks.

No-one is going to make you a forum just because you say so, like why? Use common sense.
Your irony failed. Go to sleep you wannabe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Write
Посмотреть сообщение
Your irony failed. Go to sleep you wannabe.
It appears that you're a 5000% more of a wannabe than me then.

I remember when you told a client that I stole a gamemode called SCRP or something like that, and you told him that Emmet_ told you that I leaked it. And I was kicked out of the project. I told Emmet_ about it, and he said that he said nothing about someone stealing a gamemode. I showed you the PM, and to the client as well. But you like brain washed him, he didn't even give a single fuck, and nor did you. And still I never got a sorry from anyone.

Like really, lay off, man. This just shows how easily you can manipulate people and how desperate you are to find an actual job, hahahaha. That was a dirty trick, lmao.

Oh, and the funny thing is, I don't even play on roleplay servers, lol. Never did, never will (I guess). And you never showed valid proof of me "leaking" it, and you never well. And yet the client believed you...

But anyway, it's alright. Sir. The project that you took leadership on died after 2 months. Nice going, lol.

Where am I going with this? Well, you gotta move your butt if you want something done, or pay someone to do it for you. Things aren't always free. And also that you have to avoid mega pricks like Write/Strawton here.

whats that "book" 's (you just wrote) role in this topic or even from the message he wrote...
and ye not everything is free and we gotta work for it, you could say something nice .. if you can't / don't want to do the job, just close the topic , if you really want to reply , say something good at least