[GameMode] Prototype Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroKyrr
View Post
Nice Question, why don't you created your own script instead of editing created script?or start from scratch?

Anyway, I think you need to change this gm to mysql for better performance.If you are new to mysql then read tutorials
Why dont you release a scratch made RP then?

Any pic?

Quote:
View Post
Nice Question, why don't you created your own script instead of editing created script?or start from scratch?

Anyway, I think you need to change this gm to mysql for better performance.If you are new to mysql then read tutorials
This is a good start on this script that i fixed many bugs i changed the whole system next step is to change the cmd into zcmd and sscanf, and it just easy to say that lol.

Quote:
View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]xXZeusXx.
View Post
Why dont you release a scratch made RP then?
Because he can't script even if his life depends on it.

If you manage to convert it all into zcmd, sscanf & sql it could turn out good, but why did you take a script thats 8 years old (godfather) as a base for it?

I mean overall, the script looks oki, you did some changes but you would do better if you took some newer script as a base than GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Why!? Why do people still use #pragma tabsize 0?! This should have been banned, burned and thrown into a deep pit.
Sгo preguiзosos!

@Topic Boa GM.

Nice gamemode (y)

How do i make myself admin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by N0FeaR
View Post
I would not recomend beginner to use this lol.

Thank you!
Maybe he was calling YOU a begginer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splodyf23
View Post
Maybe he was calling YOU a begginer?
Yeah i know i were too lazy to change the comment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValueA
View Post
There's some commands makes the server off for few seconds/minutes.
Anyone have this bug?
Post error logs.

I've enjoyed your scripts quite a bit over the years, great work, however, the Admin system could use some more features/commands. Cheers!

Update to MySQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri8
View Post
Update to MySQL
Why so should i do that this script is so old, so if u want that do it by youself.

Well... good one! ( I thought of a name of ProtoType Gaming for my script but now I'll not )

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomaNScripteR
View Post
Well... good one! ( I thought of a name of ProtoType Gaming for my script but now I'll not )
Thanks, hahah already taken

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultrastyle
View Post
why when i enter it says "server closed connection"?
Idk what u doing but i don't get this when i login.

Server closed connection same error here

Use 0.3.7 r1

I had same problem with another gm before, I think thats a problem with missing scriptfiles files? Check the code at OnPlayerConnect and see if theres any kick(playerid) or GameModeExit anywhere, i would but im currently not near my pc.