Localhost MYSQL Server

Alright, so I installed a MYSQL server and MYSQL workbench. The MYSQL server is up and running, and I can establish connections with it through the workbench applications. The problem is, whenever I try to connect to the SQL server through SA-MP (with my .pawn script), I get this error:
Код:
[20:33:20] [ERROR] CMySQLConnection::Connect - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (10061)
I have defined the SQL username and all through the .pawn script.

Any ideas as to why I am getting this error?

Have you tried using localhost instead of IP Address?

Make sure your configurations are correct and don't have errors or warnings.

Check to make sure MySQL is running and that it's set up to allow network connections.

This webpage may help you more. http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/...to-server.html

It's running, and yes I have tried "localhost" instead of "127.0.0.1"

The error you're getting is related to this message, so might want to tripple-check every detail in the coding and try again.

"The error (2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'server' (10061) indicates that the network connection has been refused. You should check that there is a MySQL server running, that it has network connections enabled, and that the network port you specified is the one configured on the server." -link I sent.

What username are you using to access the MySQL server? Does it have a password?

It has a password. I'm using the username "root", and I have input the password.

Also, I can't seem to find the settings page which lets me edit the networking settings, to see the configurations.