MySQL Syntax Error

Код:
[18:04:15] [DEBUG] mysql_format - connection: 1, len: 512, format: "UPDATE accounts SET admin = '%i' WHERE name = '%e' LIMIT 0,1"
[18:04:15] [DEBUG] mysql_tquery - connection: 1, query: "UPDATE accounts SET admin = '1338' WHERE name = 'Dillon_Cozart' ", callback: "(null)", format: "(null)"
[18:04:15] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - starting query execution
[18:04:15] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1064) You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '1' at line 1
[18:04:15] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - error will be triggered in OnQueryError
What is the problem? I'm using the latest Blue-G's MySQL plugin R39-r4

admin and name should be between two `, and I think you should change limit 0 to limit 1, not sure.

@PrO.GameR, the symbol ` - won't solve this problem I guess.
@venomlivno8, try to write your query in this way:
PHP код:
UPDATE accounts SET admin '%i' WHERE name '%e' LIMIT 1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by valych
Посмотреть сообщение
@PrO.GameR, the symbol ` - won't solve this problem I guess.
@venomlivno8, try to write your query in this way:
PHP код:
UPDATE accounts SET admin '%i' WHERE name '%e' LIMIT 1 
Obviously the problem is at LIMIT 0, but why not fix the code entirely while we are at it ?

Is LIMIT even a valid keyword in an update statement? The fact that you need it makes me think that your tables aren't properly indexed. A username should be unique so there should not be any need to use LIMIT at all. Plus, using the players name as a key is a bad idea. Research primary keys.

@Vince, damn, dude, well done. I didn't even pay an attention that it is an UPDATE statement because of LIMIT statement usage.

The problem was LIMIT 0,1

It is valid, but it's not needed, thanks for help, everyone repup!