Mysql "Unable to connect"

Yesterday I ran Xampp and everything was alright, but today when I try to inter localhost/phpmyadmin/ it gives me this

Turn on Apache and MySQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbyssMorgan
Посмотреть сообщение
Turn on Apache and MySQL
I did( I think)

21:15:15 [Apache] Attempting to start Apache app...
21:15:16 [mysql] Attempting to start MySQL app...
21:15:16 [Apache] Status change detected: running
21:15:16 [mysql] Status change detected: running

Phpmyadmin sometimes gets messy, try setting it's port to 8080 in settings then restarting it, it will get fixed ( search the net for this tutorial, I can barely remember how I did it, but the port that worked was 8080 for sure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
Phpmyadmin sometimes gets messy, try setting it's port to 8080 in settings then restarting it, it will get fixed ( search the net for this tutorial, I can barely remember how I did it, but the port that worked was 8080 for sure)
I think I changed it but it doesnt fix my problem

You must use it like this now localhost:8080/phpmyadmin, although if it doesn't help you can get a faster answer in other sites like stackoverflow https://www.******.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...pmyadmin+xampp

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
You must use it like this now localhost:8080/phpmyadmin, although if it doesn't help you can get a faster answer in other sites like stackoverflow https://www.******.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q...pmyadmin+xampp
when I go to localhost:8080/phpmyadmin I get

Код:
Cannot connect: invalid settings.
Connection for controluser as defined in your configuration failed.
phpMyAdmin tried to connect to the MySQL server, and the server rejected the connection. You should check the host, username and password in your configuration and make sure that they correspond to the information given by the administrator of the MySQL server.