Player's rights?

Today I'v been banned on a server (which I won't name).
The reason why I am upset is that the headadmin didn't give any specific reason for this ban.
First of all he banned me from the forum because I supported a player's complaint (the player is probably banned too)
later on I wanted to check my in-game account,while I was logging in,a quick message appeared that I was banned from the server.There is no doubt that he banned me because of my negative opinion directed to one of his works (I did not spam or insult and I was pretty much mature)
I lost all my rights as a player of the server,I don't have any access to the forum or to the server.
I tried to seek for answers on the Server's ******** group,they blocked me there.
So basically,I can't do anything now so I wondered if I,as a player,have any right?
He may be offended because of the lack of positive critics of mine but a full ''excommunication'' from the whole community of the Server is just too strict and without any reason,unfair.
I followed the rules of theirs,I even invested into the server (bought stuff with IRL money)
I am not ready to call this person out,but definitely,he is among us. (in this forum)
...I see this is getting quite personal
but I am sure that I have some rights,I mean I can't complain anywhere expect here.
Since this is a place for General threads,let's talk generally;
Do players have any right when such things happen?
Can players report such bigotry to e.g. Kalcor?
Are there any punishments for such acts?
For myself,I find my case very seriously.I am convinced that I am not the only one who experienced this...

You do not pay anything to play a server therefore you have no rights as a player. SA-MP is a free service. Deal with it.

So an Individual can do whatever he wants to?

The owners can do what they like, in regards to your access to their free service
Either you were banned for good reason, or for 'no reason'. Either way it sounds like it's time to find a new server to play on.

Well,at least I am able to concetrate more about my own server project

If a server bans or punishes with no valid reason or reasons like yours, You pretty much cant do anything. Atleast be happy you left the server soon. If you'd stayed for more long and got banned for no reason, You'd lose even more of your hardwork. I'm pretty sure the server wont run for long, So its fine.

Relevant XKCD:

What you can do is Apply for a unban with proofs on the server's forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeMcReary
Посмотреть сообщение
What you can do is Apply for a unban with proofs on the server's forum.
Why would anyone want to play on a server with admins like this? If there was no reason given when banned that just means they don't want him there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Relevant XKCD:

I love XKCD, a lot of situations have a relevant comic.

As for donating/paying, pretty much any sane host of an online community that accepts donations or payments many times only place the donor slightly higher than normal players or at the same level as normal players.
I wasn't there but if you did behave like a dick, of course they can ban you and being a donor doesn't change a thing.