Check this game I'm making called GANGFORT

Hey guys,
Just wanted to share about this game I'm making called GANGFORT. You can follow for more info and details .
******** page is here
******* is here

Looks good, great work!

That's pretty nice, make sure Valve won't sue you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah, hoping so. Thinking of changing a few characters, maybe adding few more black ones. I would appreciate any ideas/suggestions about it.

I like the retro style graphics. Reminds me of the CBM64 days... But what's it all about? Some detail of where you are and where you hope to be, would be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgintasz
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, hoping so. Thinking of changing a few characters, maybe adding few more black ones. I would appreciate any ideas/suggestions about it.
Uuhh looks like TF2 retro style. But then again, I don't know if Valve really cares since they let modders do pretty much whatever they want.

The design is great!

Thanks, guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Si|ent
Посмотреть сообщение
But what's it all about? Some detail of where you are and where you hope to be, would be good.
It's a team based multiplayer platformer shooter . There will be total 9 characters with characteristics like in Team Fortress 2 characters. Two teams - red and blue. I would like to add some bots to make it available for offline single-player, but can't confirm that yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgintasz
Посмотреть сообщение
lol, yeh, that will be good idea so you don't seem racist

Oh and the game looks cool...

Good job! Keep it up.
The game character reminds me of Terraria character..idk why lol!