Netflix in Europe

Netflix has been officially released in Europe yesterday. I bought a subscription. However, there are some series I watch that they are not included just like "The Walking Dead" or like "2 Broke Girls". I heard that they will be arriving probably the next months. Do you guys know anything about that? Is there any list that let us know like the date or something?

****** is a very helpful tool, You should try it.

Email Netflix.

That could be due to licensing issues, I personally would just wait.

I also bought a subscription the past day, i thought it had more "interesting" movies/series as everyone else said. I'm disappointed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydro
View Post
****** is a very helpful tool, You should try it.
How old are you? 5? Oh, come on. Don't you think that I've already tried this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
View Post
I also bought a subscription the past day, i thought it had more "interesting" movies/series as everyone else said. I'm disappointed.
I'm not that disappointed. Cheap, best quallity, ABSOLUTELLY NO LAGGING, movies on demand plus it has much to see..

The only thing that I hate is that it doesn't have released some of the most viewed/highly recommended/high rated series yet.

watch online 4 free

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
View Post
watch online 4 free
Yeah sure, then complain that no good shows/games are made because people like you decide they deserve it for free...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
View Post
Yeah sure, then complain that no good shows/games are made because people like you decide they deserve it for free...
they're already released on TV...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorakis
View Post
How old are you? 5? Oh, come on. Don't you think that I've already tried this?
I can be if you want me to...****** can be very helpful, Try looking on the netflix site.

https://help.netflix.com/help