[GameMode] Free-Man3 (Freeroam) [CHS] MYSQL R39-3

This is a Chinese server, so the language is Chinese, if you do not mind, please read
Features

Код:
Registration System Private furniture system Dynamic backpack system Dynamic mailbox system E-mail verification system Dynamic gang system Racing system DeathMatch system Dynamic buddy system Dynamic house system Custom transfer system Private car system Run recording system . . . And more

use plugins
Код:
streamer sscanf mysql Thank these for developers
Код:

Notice:
This is a beta version, there may be some BUG, but I have a new development project, so I'm not going to fix, and if you like you can go to improve it

download link?

Nice Gamemode,wanna test it for my new vps xd

WeiDu?

there is attachment,when u click,it will auto redirect
forum.sa-mp.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9706&d=1452222931

Nice Man !

See? Chinese people are not only playing SA-MP but also releasing gamemodes! Congratulations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
Посмотреть сообщение
See? Chinese people are not only playing SA-MP but also releasing gamemodes! Congratulations!
There is any other gamemodes that haven't posted around the forums! beware, there are a lot of chinese hackers will give you a viruses!

Quote:
Originally Posted by justice96
Посмотреть сообщение
There is any other gamemodes that haven't posted around the forums! beware, there are a lot of chinese hackers will give you a viruses!
There's nothing more on Link to'd be hypocritical, Congratulations friend .. seems like a good work.

Nice Gamemode :')

can u gimme the gang system alone

This script is modular, it is easy to extract the code you see one called "Gang" folder, it wants

script files please...

Quote:
Originally Posted by liguanhua123
Посмотреть сообщение
This script is modular, it is easy to extract the code you see one called "Gang" folder, it wants
what just extract to filterscripts?? nothing to do in script files ??

screens ?

上楼的拓新?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnRoma
Посмотреть сообщение
上楼的拓新?
mdzz

Can you please post some images?

Awesome Work .