Gamemode problem

When I download and play a server, it won't let me connect in game. It says "The server didn't respond. Retrying.." I opened the server.exe but still won't work. This happens to all downloadable servers like HGRP Scrip, NGRP Script. Please help.

Did you know?

Quote:

NGRP Scripts uses Mysql and you need to define it.

and 127.0.0.1 is the default ip in local hosts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroKyrr
View Post
Did you know?

and 127.0.0.1 is the default ip in local hosts
Is that the problem?

Is it only NGRP or all the RP scripts that uses mysql?

Most RP scripts will use MySQL.
To use the NGRP script you would need to have a copy of the database that came with it setup on a MySQL server

bro.... run samp server.exe...See if there are any errors....If not then go to samp.. Go to add i.p and add type in localhost and press enter. Now connect and try..
Hope it works...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonC
View Post
Most RP scripts will use MySQL.
To use the NGRP script you would need to have a copy of the database that came with it setup on a MySQL server
What about Freeroam servers? Do they use MySQL too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankon
View Post
bro.... run samp server.exe...See if there are any errors....If not then go to samp.. Go to add i.p and add type in localhost and press enter. Now connect and try..
Hope it works...
Exactly what I did but thanks anyway

Make sure you update the server to the version matching your SA-MP client (the latest is 0.3.7). Download the files from here and place announce.exe, samp-npc.exe and samp-server.exe in your server directory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
Make sure you update the server to the version matching your SA-MP client (the latest is 0.3.7). Download the files from here and place announce.exe, samp-npc.exe and samp-server.exe in your server directory.
Thanks! Thanks! Thanks very much!!!! This really works! Thanks! +Rep