Keyboard problem in core i5?

Why my keybaord is not connecting after playing 15 minutes or 10 minutes in core i5?

Doesn't work in SA-MP, or doesn't work at all?

Well it doesn't work in SA-MP.

Check your plug. Maybe it's damanged. Or your Keyboard itself might be damanged.

If its a wireless keyboard, Try changing the batteries or change the USB slot.
I'd recommend you an Original keyboard pin if you're using a PC.

Original keyboard pin:

No, I don't think so. I had problems too when I first ran it on 64 bit, but I had them with the mouse.
I solved them with this little file I have attached here for you. You only need to put it in your GTA San Andreas directory.

I do NOT guarantee that this is the solution for you, but you can give it a try. Keep me posted, will ya?

Yeah actually this is first time I'm on 64 bit. and.. before download your attached fil e let me know if it will damage my pc..

I'm trying to help, not make things worse. I wouldn't post it if the file would be harmful.
Anyway, if your antivirus sees problems, I'm calling it now, it's a false positive.
I've been having this file in my PC for a while now and it didn't cause any trouble.

Please bare in mind that a core i5 means sod all in this question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [UE]Milan
Посмотреть сообщение
Check your plug. Maybe it's damanged. Or your Keyboard itself might be damanged.

If its a wireless keyboard, Try changing the batteries or change the USB slot.
I'd recommend you an Original keyboard pin if you're using a PC.

Original keyboard pin:

Thats a PS/2 connector, which was abandoned for USB a lonnnnng time ago...

...unless you own an HP desktop, which may come with a PS/2 keyboard and mouse....because HP over-purchased PS/2 stuff and they are trying to dump it on the masses. If you have a PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse....throw them both in the garbage and buy something USB or wireless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
What does that mean?
It means your processor class/speed has absolutely no bearing whatsoever on keyboard functionality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
Well it doesn't work in SA-MP.
Seriously. Learn to use proper titles and description. A keyboard's input issue in SA-MP has nothing to do with a Core i5 processor or just the processor itself.

Anyway, try removing "gta_sa.set" file from Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files.