What do you mean?

What in the world do you mean?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E7mad
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, how to make a single post?

Short question, but answer please!
Lol ik what u mean... idk if u can

Post a thread or a reply and click on the number located on the top right corner of your post. Or post a thread and request it to be locked. Whatever you see fit.

Example: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...47&postcount=1

"View Single Post"

Another troller, he has managed to get registered and get his account approved, clicked on the email activation link, yet he is unable to make a single post or reply apparently.. Sometimes i get a feeling that we have kinders and lollies here coming from a special facility where learning takes more time than in usual educational schools..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSeal
Посмотреть сообщение
Another troller, he has managed to get registered and get his account approved, clicked on the email activation link, yet he is unable to make a single post or reply apparently.. Sometimes i get a feeling that we have kinders and lollies here coming from a special facility where learning takes more time than in usual educational schools..
Do you not realise how offensive that statement is? Are you that insensitive? I can tell your doing good in your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSeal
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
What do you mean?
this isnt justin,Looool