--- Server Shutting Down unexpectedly for no reason

As said in the title my 0.3.7-R2 server randomly closes itself, unexpectedly for no apparent reason. Only log input that's written is:

[18:57:17] --- Server Shutting Down.
[18:57:17] -- Exiting -- | 05.01.2016, 18:57:17 <<-- printed in OnGameModeExit

and every player gets the 'Server closed the connection' message. Sometimes the server runs for days without single shutdown. Right now it did that twice in 15 minutes.

It doesn't seem a crash at all as it calls OnGameModeExit. I have crashdetect installed and it doesn't give any output. I have contacted my host about this issue but they claim this problem is not in their end, which I am starting to doubt as I never had this same problem even though I have run this same script for 4 years. The server has been completely reinstalled recently and all plugins (+includes) are up to date (triple checked). Plugins installed: Incognito's IRC, crashdetect, Streamer plugin and sscanf.

I am out of ideas, what can be causing this? And yes, rcon exit is not called, in case someone thinks I'm a dumbass.

SOMETHING is signaling the server to do a graceful exit. Its definitely not crashing. Either a human has more access in RCON than you think, or there is something in one of the scripts (gamemode or FS) that you've overlooked that is shutting the server down.

EDIT hate to sound like a script but...its a script issue, not a host/server-exe issue.

Thanks for reply. What script-sided thing besides using exit with SendRconCommand can trigger shutdown? I do not have any filterscripts and exit with SendRconCommand is used nowhere. I never granted rcon access to anyone so this is a mystery to me. I continue investigating.

I had this issue few times long time ago and i don't know why, probably there is something hide in plugins or 'new' server crasher who can shutdown server?