Textdraws not showing

Sometimes text draws don't show for certain players.

I got someone to relog and he still didn't have one, but when I logged off and he took my ID he suddenly had it, but I also had when I came back. (We basically swapped ID's) I'm not quite show what parts of my code you need.

It's the speedometer and the GPS that's doing it

Thanks for the help

If you have a minute I'll get my magic bowl and look into your code to find the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnater
Посмотреть сообщение
If you have a minute I'll get my magic bowl and look into your code to find the problem.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, YOU REALLY MADE ME LAUGH IRL HAHAHAHA +REP FOR THIS POST!

@dillo1000 Show your code Before Post , or you get some Joke

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinnater
Посмотреть сообщение
Realy funny , hahaha

I was more asking whether it's worth showing the restart command, text draws show or the close down on the text draws. I didn't want to post a load of stuff I did not need. I heard it could just be the normal GMX code is pretty useless for rebuilding them. Some people on the internet are just clearly too sarcastic

Sounds like you are using regular textdraws instead of player textdraws and have filled all the textdraw slots.

It actually seems to be fixed now I restart it by the host. Thanks for trying to help guys

I assume its not fixed if you only did a restart. You probably delayed the problem from happening.
And chanses are that it gets messed becouse you used global textdraws like Pottus said. So it might work for the first couple players (if not only the first one).

The textdraws seem to be working properly for the 10-12 people who are online and have been since this morning after several restarts etc. I heard GMX could cause the gamemode to mess up Textdraws and that seems to have been the problem. Thanks anyway

Have you also tried it with 2 players driving a diffrent vehicle at the same time?