strange screen colour

Ever since like 1 week ago I get a very strange screen after playing GTA San andreas.
The strange screen only occurs after GTA so it is definetely something with gta/samp.

I don't see anything out of the ordinary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
View Post
Ever since like 1 week ago I get a very strange screen after playing GTA San andreas.
The strange screen only occurs after GTA so it is definetely something with gta/samp.
First off this is the wrong section for this second have you installed anything to the samp or gta that would effect it? Because I a on windows 10 and I don't have that issue

No, this issue suddenly appeared just 1 week ago, I play samp since 2008... never faced this issue before

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffierr
View Post
No, this issue suddenly appeared just 1 week ago, I play samp since 2008... never faced this issue before
All I can suggest is reinstall the game and samp only thing I can think of

What's the issue? All I see is a picture of the forums.

Huhhhhh woow, I am on my phone now and I can't see the strange colour so I assume you guys can't either.
Well, the colour on my laptop is purple and blue, it is very annoying. I have to set my laptop in sleep modus before I get the regular screen. Anyways somehow I haven't even thought about reinstalling it. I will update you guys later.

EDIT: This has been fixed.
I just re-installed it, @coolmark1995, thank you for the suggestion.

Yes.. happened to me to. Its because ****** if u play it in 1366x(idk) resoluiya