Sa-mp Trucking server that is good?

Hello so I haven't played samp in a long long time because life had kept me busy (Lucky I remembered forum login). Now I was wondering if anyone knew of any good trucking servers I can play that are full of features as much as id love to create my own script I am just way to busy for that any answer is appreciated thanks. Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask its been more then a year since I was last on forum

Convoy Trucking.

Outstanding maps, fully working ferry, a lot of missions, a nice community..... Go check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
Convoy Trucking.

Outstanding maps, fully working ferry, a lot of missions, a nice community..... Go check.
Thanks Forgot that one existed lol ill check it out again and hope my data is still there haha

If you were gone for more than 90 days, I'm afraid that your data got deleted.
They took this measure to avoid filling disk space. Inactive accounts get deleted.

i prefer convoy trucking

Try TruckMania

Detailed, organic looking map extensions. Still occasionally updated with new features. Houses and cars are more affordable than on other servers. Secondary classes appear to be balanced against trucker, and are more interesting. Map is full of property owned by current and past players; cars are parked next to houses, which makes the world alive. Many industries with supply and demand exist on the map, opening up the possibility to plan a chain of deliveries.

Negatives: Jobs are static like race tracks; their availability don't depend on player's actions. But then again I've not seen dynamic economy (Railroad Tycoon style) anywhere on sa-mp. Most people seem bored with the simulation since a long time, and they race to the destination or otherwise push the limits. Jobs have only one delivery point, unlike on CT with fuel deliveries.