To all the 'x Gaming LLC CEOs'

I wonder myself, why do you name your server as x Gaming LLC and call yourself as the CEO? What good does it do to your server? Do you guys even know what a LLC is?

Dream on.

Wait so LLC is a trend now in SA-MP servers? I guess people really don't know the difference between a server and a corporation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameryn
Посмотреть сообщение
Wait so LLC is a trend now in SA-MP servers? I guess people really don't know the difference between a server and a corporation.
True, server owners that add LLC in their server name thinks this will make more attractive & popular their servers.
I never knew their skeptic but yeah this is nowadays SA-MP.

Do you have a server/community outperforming these people to criticize them?

Better to call yourself a CEO (or preferably founder/manager) than to call yourself nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a server/community outperforming these people to criticism them?
I don't. I'm a user, just like you.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Better to call yourself a CEO (or preferably founder/manager) than to call yourself nothing.
For egoistical/copying purposes? I pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't. I'm a user, just like you.

For egoistical/copying purposes? I pass.
Felt a little ambiguous when you called me a user, so I'll just accept that I use the SA-MP forum every while.

Who cares? They will learn something from it. At the end of the day they are achieving something by trying.

Stop rant live free.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you have a server/community outperforming these people to criticize them?

I'm not even sure if it's even legal to use LLC or Inc. or whatever if you're not a registered company. So yes, it does make you look silly and unprofessional. Same with people who use the ®-symbol. You're not allowed to use that if it's not a registered trademark.

For legal, tax & security purposes...
Of course, if you are not a registered company then you shouldn't be calling yourself one.

How the heck did I miss this thread............