Programing / Web design Language

Hello i am new and i need to know some things.
Can you tell mee please who is the best Language for Programming and Website design that will i need to know on all time of life.(something that will be easy with other languages).
Can you tell mee some website to learn it free and tutorial please
Thanks and sorry for my bad language.

The most popular one, is the HTML. You should also learn some things on CSS and Javascript. Correct me, if I'm wrong. Today, I had the first HTML course. It was pretty cool.

I personally believe, that you can't learn a language (even if it's English/German or so) with online courses. Face to face communication is much easier.

Im not too mutch sure.
Can you tell mee please what i need to know if i need to be a good Programmer (i mean to what i must be good)

Decide if you want to do front-end or back-end or both. Front-end is what the user visually sees on the screen and involves HTML, CSS, Photoshop and perhaps a bit of Javascript. No processing is done in front-end. Back-end is what happens on the server and which processes input and output. The user does not see this but interacts with it. Back-end is most often written in PHP, ASP or Java (not Javascript). It often also involves connecting to and using a database so at least basic knowledge of SQL is required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStreeter
Посмотреть сообщение
Im not too mutch sure.
Can you tell mee please what i need to know if i need to be a good Programmer (i mean to what i must be good)
You must develop what they call an "algorithmic thinking".
That means establishing a way of reaching your objective before actually starting.
Once you do that, you will solve your problems faster.

Thanks its hard to learn it
And what i must start first to learn?
I mean with what to start and what to do with it
Sorry for some idiot quetions but i really need it

You can find better answers by searching in ******, plus you don't have to wait for someone to reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XStreeter
Посмотреть сообщение
that will i need to know on all time of life.
A small sidenote: web languages are a relatively fresh thing. They change continuously and will always keep on doing so (though global languages like HTML aim for backward- and future-compatibility, and so old websites are more likely to be still working in newer HTML versions)
Even computer technology is changing fast, bringing new techniques and making others obsolete, especially in programming (I personally expect a major change in computer technology within the next two decades)

So chances are microscopical small that anything you learn today about a programming language will be valid and up-to-date throughout your whole life.

The only thing that wont change that much over time is the way of thinking as programmer. Even simple things like HTML teach you fundamental skills and principles that will help you learning future programming languages. Ive made the experience that with each languages you learn you get faster and better in learning the next one. So after all its not completely wasted time to "learn a today's language for life".

Learn Pawn, and when you move to other programming languages it will help you at least a little with basics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by int3s0
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn Pawn, and when you move to other programming languages it will help you at least a little with basics.

No lol "web design" , I'd suggest you to start with HTML first then advance to php/cs/js