samp server ip conflict (is this even possible)

firstly bought the 100 slots samp + 7777 port when i bought it the server was up on 5.196.55.6:7788 and in a couple of days the 7777 port was activated but what seems to happen that there was another samp server with the same ip and same port of 7777 so when the 7777 my server took over theirs and the other was off the owner contacted me and i found my server on the hosted tab although i didn't buy a hosted tab subscription and now their server is suddenly on on this ip 5.196.55.6:7777 and i can't put mine on and when i login to the ucp i find all my files and every thing but the server on this ip is not mine and the player slots are 50 ( their server has 50 slots) and the ucp shows their slots and their slots percentage not mine and when i try to start or restart my server it says on but the server shown is theirs and when i do this their server keeps on restarting.and my UCP also shows the other server's name.
my host is hostskool.com

Thanks.

Contact your host provider?

i did but still waiting for a respond but that thing happened is really strange I never heard of 2 servers having an ip conflict.

Both of the SAMP servers are hosted on the same IP and therefore the same server. This is normal. The problem is that in the configuration file both servers just have the same port. It's a very simple problem to fix and your hosting provider will be able to resolve it quickly.

alright it is solved thanks the host changed my ip and gave me 3 free days as compensation that's really great of them (Y)