Donation System

Hello. I'm looking for a donation system like the one below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeupEs4VK0E
The only difference, though, is that I want the codes to be added when someone donates and given to them to use in-game. Any ideas?
Thanks!

I guess you can make a system so you pay via PayPal for a donation code, then you go in-game, enter the code.

Afterwards you can give him options... Like TS channels, whatever you feel like. And give him the options you want.

Keep in mind, PayPal does the first part for you basically.

I mean as in automatic donations, like it adds a code to a database and then on the server people can try and use a code. The sa-mp server can then query the database to see if the code is correct and if it is it can give the player the shit they donated for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello. I'm looking for a donation system like the one below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeupEs4VK0E
The only difference, though, is that I want the codes to be added when someone donates and given to them to use in-game. Any ideas?
Thanks!
Rep+ for my help.... first create a vip system learn to make a dialog then u have to have paypal account via donations ....

I have the same for my server, if you want something similar to it, contact me ( not free)

The usage of MySQL or SQLite would be most approriate for what you are trying to do. Also, note that it is key for admins to have accessibility to this system(at least your Senior Staff).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joron
Посмотреть сообщение
Rep+ for my help.... first create a vip system learn to make a dialog then u have to have paypal account via donations ....
Well first of all you asked for rep, so instantly I'm not giving you rep, and second of all you weren't even that helpful.

Thanks for the help to everyone else though, gonna try and make the system myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Well first of all you asked for rep, so instantly I'm not giving you rep, and second of all you weren't even that helpful.

Thanks for the help to everyone else though, gonna try and make the system myself
yeah ik am greedy fr tht.that doesnt defines u...is abt the.knowledge uk abt scripting
...Sorry

Do as EmilLykke said. Use PayPals API and have a callback that generates a code on donation.

Then as you said just query the database.