Dutch section

I've been inactive for a while, now I notice that the dutch section has been removed from the forums.
Anyone know why?

i dont think thre are alot of dutch people... on samp forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont think thre are alot of dutch people... on samp forums
What a nonsensical statement, there are alot of Dutch SA-MP players and the section was very active, maybe even the most active of all languages.

OT: Supposedly the Dutch and French section (maybe others too) were removed due to 'inactivity', eventhough they were very active... it remains a mystery I guess.

There are a few sections that have been removed. Here is the official reason.

Quote:

This is what happened:

First, the Dutch and French forums are not really needed. There have never been any large Dutch or French SA-MP servers. People from France and Netherlands play on English servers.

We have been removing different language sections for a long time because nobody in the beta team speaks these languages and we find it hard to find active moderators. There is usually not enough moderation or sometimes too much moderation.

The Dutch and French forums were left open since they weren't really hurting anything. In the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris people started posting stuff about the attacks. There were others using the forum "Contact Us" page to complain about posts political points etc. Many posts were also being deleted without any clear reason why.

It was decided to remove these forums since the SA-MP forum isn't really the place for any of this discussion anyway. The posts containing scripts will be archived and made available later.

What Happend To German Section?

No more language sections will be added.

~ dugi 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellize
Посмотреть сообщение
What a nonsensical statement, there are alot of Dutch SA-MP players and the section was very active, maybe even the most active of all languages.
You say someone's reply doesn't make sense, and then you proceed to give false information... There are not a lot of Dutch players. Only a few percent of all players is Dutch, I would not call this a lot. In the last months before the section was removed, the number of posts in the section had declined to maybe a few each week. I would not call this active, let alone calling it the most active section...