Shall I buy this PC?

It's been a long time I do not use PC. I have been using a laptop. So now I want to buy a PC to play GTA IV, 5, and GTA SA without any lag. And also CS:GO.

Shall I buy this one?:

Everything on there seems fine,The gpu doesnt look the best. i play GTW v on the following specs:

Intel PentiumG3258 3.2GHz
8GB RAM
Nvidia GTX 660

I'd recommend a better graphics card. But other than that, Everyone looks fine. Just DONT go for Win 8 or Win 10. Stay with Windows 7. It's the best.

Don't buy one, BUILD one. Please.

That's a laptop, isn't it? If you want to play games, do NOT buy laptops as most of them have integrated graphics cards which are terrible for games.

Seriously, buy specific parts for the PC and build it yourself. That way you save money and get exactly what you're looking for.

And no, it's not hard to put one together. Just look up a tutorial, it's straightforward, like putting lego bricks together.

If you want to play games such as GTA V, I would buy atleast the following parts:

- Any decent mobo that supports AM3+ CPUs
- An AMD FX 4300 (Go for 6300 if you aren't on a strict budget).
- Atleast 4 GB's of DDR3 RAM, although I would strongly recommend atleast 8.
- A GTX 750/ 750 Ti if you're on strict budget. If not, go for GTX 960, a great investment.
- Atleast a 500W powersupply to power all that up.

Or try these steps:
  1. Buy a Computer Cabinet ( Usually comes with a Power Supply Unit )
  2. Purchase a Mother board of choice ( Depends on you )
  3. Purchase two 4gb ram cards
  4. I'd suggest you a 4GB or somewhere near there Graphic Card by NIVIDIA or G-Force (Idk if GForce is found in ur country)
  5. Buy two Hard Disks of your choice size.
  6. Moniter (IF you have one, You dont need it )
  7. USB Keyboard and Mouse in one.
  8. Headphones and Microphone inbuilt.
  9. Disk Drive ( Optional )
  10. USB Hub (It's cheap and doesn't spoil the Motherboard's USB slots)
The list may seem big, But It's better to get one yourself. Also, If you dont know how to assemble a Computer, I'd recommend you to go to a local Electronics shop and they will do it for a very small price. It's better to pay that amount than try it yourself using Youtube Videos and destroying it.

In my opinion, Making one yourself is cheaper than getting a brand new one as said by Krest.

Build your own PC
And Increase RAM + Graphics coz it's better for future coming games

Yes build one it's cheaper. And same stats

the graphics card wont be any good for gta 5, IV, and csgo.
also 8 gb ram is not that good either. I have 8 and when ever i have GTA 5 and Chrome open "Low memory" box always pops up and sometimes game crashes lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbond007
View Post
also 8 gb ram is not that good either. I have 8 and when ever i have GTA 5 and Chrome open "Low memory" box always pops up and sometimes game crashes lol
Not for me.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure the problem is not in the RAM then, 8 is more than enough for next-gen games and the old ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoDawg
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure the problem is not in the RAM then, 8 is more than enough for next-gen games and the old ones.
I actually get the same problem. With gta v running and chrome open on my second monitor some of my tabs just close, well the page vanishes and when you click on the tab the page loads up again. Sure I've only experienced it in gta v and I use a lot of tabs, more ram wouldn't hurt.

To OP, nice build but there's no gpu so you'll be using integrated. Just buy a GPU and you should be golden. No that isn't a laptop. Also you'll need a copy of windows, you can pick up windows 10 for free

Building your own maybe cheaper depending on how cheap that desktop is but it's really good anyways so use it as baseline if you wanna build your own.

Not sure why you'd need a usb hub lol, most new monitors come with one and certain keyboards too.

Prebuilt desktop are waste of potential , you should get individual parts for a better gaming Rig.
Although the PC spec you mentioned are pretty decent but there is no Dedicate GPU. Which is a must.

Mention your budget and we will be able to assist you better. (Try some search also)

The Graphics Card is awful,
I recommend you to buy Lenovo Z50-70 the Core i7 version
It's very very very nice.

EDIT: There are many versions of this laptop, But i actually talk about this laptop

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/leno...e-i7/548680141

It's 8 GB RAM
NVIDIA 840m 4GB
Core i7 4th Generation

It's enough to run future games i think.
And if you want to buy higher Laptop, so buy a laptop with NVIDIA GTX Graphics Card

EDIT2: Read the reviews, You will see that all types that the best use is in gaming.

I would also recommend building your own PC, much cheaper and customizable....

also for RAM check how much RAM slots your mother-board has and fill it... lets say you have 4 slots and want 8gb, but 4 x 2gb ram... much faster... 1x8gb = 1600mhz but 4x2gb = 6400mhz

also don't buy Windows 10... it's a pile of shit of a pile of shit

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
That's what happens when you buy shitty RAM.

Pre-builts are crap. Most of the time the manufacturer slaps in a completely unnecessary i7 with an entry level graphics card like a GT 930 and then proceeds to call it a "gaming PC". The rest of the parts and especially the power supply are usually pure crap.

At this point in time I would only look towards DDR4 enabled systems for future compatibility. Get a Skylake Core i5 (non-K) and a H170 or H110 chipset motherboard if you don't plan to overclock (otherwise get a K series unlocked processor and a Z170 chipset motherboard). Then get a GTX 960, or a 970 if you can spare it. To top it all off get an 80-plus 500W power supply from a reputable brand. Don't buy a case that comes with a power supply as these units are crap. An inferior power supply can single-handedly kill ALL the components in your PC. Lastly, get storage. A 1 TB or 2 TB drive should be fine for most uses. If budget permits, get a small SSD to store the OS. Case itself is pure taste. Just make sure that it fits the motherboard. A µATX board fits in an ATX case but not vice versa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lntoxicated
Посмотреть сообщение
also for RAM check how much RAM slots your mother-board has and fill it... lets say you have 4 slots and want 8gb, but 4 x 2gb ram... much faster... 1x8gb = 1600mhz but 4x2gb = 6400mhz
That's not how it works at all. Most motherboards feature dual-channel memory (the exception being X99, having quad-channel), which means getting at least two sticks (e.g. 2 x 4GB). It is not necessary to fill all the slots. Filling all the slots also hinders future upgrades as inevitably the sticks will have to be removed to make room for the new RAM (= waste of money). In my current setup I have two slots filled with 8GB sticks (total 16GB) and I could just as well add two additional sticks of 8GB for a total of 32 GB. But at this point that's overkill so I opted to spend that money somewhere else.

Save up $1200 and buy a good tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMTube™
Посмотреть сообщение
Not for me.
8GB RAM running GTA 5 and Chrome will not cause problems. Clearly you've either got 30 tabs open, or your RAM is DDR2/faulty.