Best location for server? Need opinions (Poll)

Here's where I'm at.

I've been coding my script for about a year. On and off.

Its completely scratch and unique.

There's a link to the change log in my signature.

I am stuck between the location choice of the server. I consistently feel LS is hard to populate but is the most popular. SF doesn't work too well because of the terrain imo. Bone county while I do prefer it am worried about lack of players however it would be much easier to populate and feel busy.
Las venturas becomes difficult because of the strip but the other areas are great for role play but I'd like to have a pretty unique server.

Could anyone post opinions? Anything would help.

Dude, there is no decision to be made LS is the way to go always for an RP server it is really a no brainer.

If you wanna be truely unique you can always make your own city

If you wanna risk and maybe gain huge playerbase LV, SF
If you dont wanna risk much and you are confident that you have a good RP script, LS

I would prefer a custom made city but i would say San Fierro because the other cities are useless nowadays.!

As i know Los Santos is good for roleplay server(s) but yeah it's really good idea to move on to other city!

Thanks for the response guys.

Los Santos for Roleplay, no doubt in my mind. Las Venturas & San Fierro have not really worked out well with roleplay, not sure whether it's the size of the cities or how spread out everything is.

If you can map the hell out of SF or LV to make it feel nice, then that's the way to go. If not, then LS.

I prefer LS, known location and will be easy for players.

Doesn't it become harder to base your server in LS when it is the most common?