[SERVER HELP] Login/Register system

Hey, i have done with all the things.. the server is ready with its charm. But the problem is with LOGIN/REGISTER SYSTEM . If anyone can help me with it would be a great favour. It is made through YSI ( INI ). i need help in fixing it. Swape me a msg at forums if you are interested.

Post the script here and tell the problems. You need help and everybody can help you here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan007
Посмотреть сообщение
Post the script here and tell the problems. You need help and everybody can help you here.
Right , Post your line Errors Man and don't forget to Post the problem

I have already posted them in my last thread . the problem was nothing but the server doesn't hash the password. For example my password is abcd . when the next login time i enter something else like xyz.. it gives me access. So i need someone who can fix it . Last time no-one could identify where there is an error. So i thought why not ask someone to come on my PC ( TEAMVIEWER ) and fix it. So , if anyone of you are interested in fixing it it would be a great favour. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckingcruse
Посмотреть сообщение
I have already posted them in my last thread . the problem was nothing but the server doesn't hash the password. For example my password is abcd . when the next login time i enter something else like xyz.. it gives me access. So i need someone who can fix it . Last time no-one could identify where there is an error. So i thought why not ask someone to come on my PC ( TEAMVIEWER ) and fix it. So , if anyone of you are interested in fixing it it would be a great favour. Thanks.
Then this is the wrong section. Post it here.

I know right. I posted here for a fast response. Let this time be this thread here. ATM i need help for it.

Then this is rule breaking.