A help please....

So i have started my server and i needed a scripter so i went to the the thread that says if you are looking for helpers/scripters post here and all i got is frauds ether i guy comes to me and tells yeah i can script and when i waste my time discussing the server needs he say ok and disappear forever idk what the hell would he bother wasting both of out times or another guy comes out comes in the server and says ohh nice but you have to use fuckshit-rp script or whatever the fuck he wants me to use so please i need help to find a mature scripter who is willing to help me for real if someone can tell me where to find one on recommend me someone or anything because I'm sick of this shit.

Thanks.

That you are stupid enough to not find a trustable scripted doesn't mean that you should post in the wrong section.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupperRobin6394
Посмотреть сообщение
That you are stupid enough to not find a trustable scripted doesn't mean that you should post in the wrong section.
uhmm define stupidity by people telling me that they are scripters and they can help and turn out to be not that's not stupidity so should I be a psychic to know who am i dealing with or what... and i think that this is server support so I'm not in the wrong selection so ether you say something useful or shut up.

You need to learn scripting or pay for a proper scripter.

Nahh,is this wrong section -.-
this is server support,not for hiring scripter