[FilterScript] Perfect Anti s00beit 0.3.7

Hello all folks!

I made perfect Anti-s00beit for 0.3.7-R2+ servers.

If player has s00beit mod, system will kick him

Download .amx ONLY
https://www.sendspace.com/file/r71jhs

Bullsht.

Did you check?

First of all when you relase something relase and PWN not AMX
and if you dont show pwn all will say not wot work

What I've extracted with BASH:
Code:
vaio@vaio:~$ strings Antis-beit.amx 
HackCheck
OnClientCheckResponse
OnPlayerConnect
SetTimerEx
SendClientCheck
Kick
samp
Float
Float
Apparently this should use two hidden SA:MP functions (SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse).

Code:
native SendClientCheck (playerid, actionid, memaddr, memOffset, bytesCount);
forward OnClientCheckResponse (playerid, actionid, memaddr, retndata);
I've found and google-translated this from a Russian forum:
Quote:

Not so long ago were discovered two hidden features: SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse. At first, it was just a discussion forum cheat overseas. Later, there unsubscribed beta tester, ex-testers' sump Y_Less. Here is what he wrote: "As I said, it calculates a checksum byte array to the specified address in the memory gta_sa.exe, so everyone can find a cheat: Cleos, s-beit, etc. Talking about RakNet layer connecting to the server . which calls SendClientCheck, it sends an RPC (contains the address of) actions for the client and the client is also responsible to the RPC (contains a checksum).

Subsequently, Y_Less was removed from the beta testers for the draining of these functions. Most likely, these features were designed major projects.

That's interesting.
I don't think this thread will last long anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSlyder
View Post
What I've extracted with BASH:
Code:
vaio@vaio:~$ strings Antis-beit.amx 
HackCheck
OnClientCheckResponse
OnPlayerConnect
SetTimerEx
SendClientCheck
Kick
samp
Float
Float
Apparently this should use two hidden SA:MP functions (SendClientCheck and OnClientCheckResponse).

Code:
native SendClientCheck (playerid, actionid, memaddr, memOffset, bytesCount);
forward OnClientCheckResponse (playerid, actionid, memaddr, retndata);
I've found and google-translated this from a Russian forum:

That's interesting.
I don't think this thread will last long anyway.
After what you posted? Nope for sure it won't last long and yes that fact is actually weird
EDIT: Quote from Y_Less
Code:
As I said before, it computes the checksum for an array of bytes at given address in gta_sa.exe memory, so every cheat can be detected: CLEOs, ******, and so on. Talking about RakNet layer, when you connect to the server which calls SendClientCheck, it sends an RPC (contains address) action to the client and client also responds with the RPC (contains checksum).

It can be used like this:
SendClientCheck(playerid, 5 (iCmd), Address, Offset (relative to address), BytesCount);

and callback:
OnClientCheckResponse(playerid, iCmd, Address, checksum);
And no it cannot detect all cheats because the russians already bypassed this function with a simple ASI.